|Level||45 (Requires 45)|
+250 The Nightfallen
Remove insulting items from the elven war camps.
- Insults removed (5)
My army is disciplined, and they will follow my order not to engage the Sin'dorei in combat unless I give the command.
However, it is with some level of shame that I must admit both armies have been attempting to harass the other with pranks, littering our respective camps with insults.
Please, <name>, we need someone both armies respects to collect these items before fighting breaks out.
We elves are long lived, but not as long lived as our prejudices it would seem.
Thank you, <name>. Hopefully, since our forces saw you performing this task they will come to their senses and stop this harassment.
The five offending items are split between both elven camps.
At the night elf camp:
- "Your Ancestors" (a troll figurine complete with axe, appears to be made of azsharite)
- "Just wanted you to feel at home, mon." (a tiki mask)
At the blood elf camp:
- Replacement Sunwell (a tiny model Sunwell)
- "We found your mounts..." (a chicken coop of small bush chickens)
- "Didn't want you to get the shakes." (a bottle of blue liquid)
- Random chat
- Darnassus Sentinel says: I would expect this type of low blow from a dwarf...
- Darnassus Sentinel says: Well, this was childish.
- Darnassus Sentinel says: Those fel-sucking , city-dwelling narcissists!
- Darnassus Sentinel says: I don't get it...
- Darnassus Sentinel says: Who would leave such an insulting thing here?
- Dawnguard Magus says: Those... those... night elves!
- Dawnguard Magus says: Those throwback, treehugging, kaldorei filth.
- Dawnguard Magus says: I can't even guess what they made this out of.
- Dawnguard Magus says: Is this some sort of joke?!
- Dawnguard Magus says: Where did they even get the stuff to make this?
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Added.