|Level||45 (Requires 45)|
+250 Silvermoon City|
+250 The Nightfallen
Remove insulting items from the elven war camps.
- Insults removed (5)
My army is disciplined, and they will follow my order not to engage the kaldorei in combat unless I give the command.
However, it is with some level of shame that I must admit both armies have been attempting to harass the other with pranks, littering our respective camps with insults.
Please, <name>, we need someone both armies respects to collect these items before fighting breaks out.
We elves are long lived, but not as long lived as our prejudices it would seem.
Thank you, <name>. Hopefully, since our forces saw you performing this task they will come to their senses and stop this harassment.
The five offending items are split between both elven camps.
- "We found your mounts...": A crate with a few eggs and a chicken, in reference to the blood elves' hawkstrider mounts.
- Replacement Sunwell: See Sunwell.
- "Didn't want you to get the shakes...": A mana potion, both of which reference the blood elves' addiction to magic.
- "Just wanted you to feel at home, mon.": A troll tiki. Probably a reference to the long history of conflict between the two races, particularly over land.
- "Your Ancestors": A small statue of a witch doctor, in reference to the night elves being of troll descent (as are all elves, given that they're descended from night elves, but night elves most directly).
- Random chat
- Dawnguard Magus says: Those... those... night elves!
- Dawnguard Magus says: Those throwback, treehugging, kaldorei filth.
- Dawnguard Magus says: I can't even guess what they made this out of.
- Dawnguard Magus says: Is this some sort of joke?!
- Dawnguard Magus says: Where did they even get the stuff to make this?
- Darnassus Sentinel says: I would expect this type of low blow from a dwarf...
- Darnassus Sentinel says: Well, this was childish.
- Darnassus Sentinel says: Those fel-sucking , city-dwelling narcissists!
- Darnassus Sentinel says: I don't get it...
- Darnassus Sentinel says: Who would leave such an insulting thing here?
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Added.