|Level||7-30 (Requires 7)|
Now, take the rod and while using its power, speak with my brother, Ota Wen.
Ota is amongst the other furbolg that the orcs have captured and have penned in the giant cage on the north side of Silverwind Refuge. The rod will allow you to convince Ota and the other furbolg to rise up and attack the Horde.
Then you may go wherever your path leads you. Just know that you have found a new friend for that which you have done.
You return, <name>. What's that affixed to the top of the rod? A skull?
So, you used the skull of the furbolg king to modify the power of Dartol's Rod? You then used that power to convince the captured furbolg to rise up and attack the Horde at Silverwind Refuge?
I am more than pleased and impressed with your abilities, <name>. The Sentinels cannot thank you enough. It should be a simple matter for us to sweep away the orcs and retake the refuge now!
Teronis would be proud. You have my deepest respect.
- You call yourself, <Name>? That is a strange name for a furbolg.
- You're not from Ashenvale.
That's not important right now. Ota Wen, listen to me. You must rise up against the orcs!
- <Ota Wen's eyes, already dull from his enslavement, glaze over even more at your suggestion. You feel the power of Dartol's Rod begin to course through you and reach out to touch the furbolg.>
- Rise up?
Yes, rise up! Tell your fellow furbolg to break out of this cage and to slay the Horde. The power of the rod compels you!
- <A strange light ignites in Ota Wen's eyes as he stands up straight, roaring at the heavens.>
- YES, WE WILL RISE UP! RISE UP AND DESTROY OUR JAILORS!
If you return to Krolg after turning in this quest, they will give you a new . The new rod they give you seems to be slightly different from the previous rod: if you manage to keep the previous furbolg form aura on you (i.e. You need to be in furbolg form when turning in this quest and then make your way from Raene Wolfrunner to Krolg without taking any damage or leaving Ashenvale) when using the new rod, you will have two identical auras applied to you. However cancelling one aura will also cancel the other.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.