Turning Yourself In
|Start||Daria L'Rayne (auto)|
|End||Highlord Tirion Fordring|
|Level||37 (Requires 35)|
|Reputation||+455 Argent Crusade|
, , or |
So... you killed a member of the Argent Crusade, inside of Hearthglen. Usually that's not smiled upon, even in self-defense.
I recommend you come back to Mardenholde Keep, and turn yourself in to Highlord Fordring. Hopefully he will hear you out, and will be sympathetic with your situation. I hope I haven't gotten you in any trouble.
- (Daria L'Rayne: You should really speak with Tirion, before he finds out what you did.)
I'm already aware of your actions, <name>. I welcome you into my town, give you my blessing, and what do you do?
You slay the traitor that we've been hunting down for weeks. Well done. Your heroism is budding much earlier than even I had anticipated.
You may choose one of:
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.