- Not to be confused with Twilight Zealot (Darkshore).
- Main article: Corla, Herald of Twilight
Twilight Zealots are found in Blackrock Caverns. They can be transformed into Evolved Twilight Zealots.
- Evolution — Infuses the target with nether essence, causing it to rapidly evolve. At 100 stacks it will transform into a more powerful entity.
- Force Blast — Inflicts Physical damage to an enemy, knocking it down.
- Gravity Strike — Inflicts damage equal to 60% of an enemy's current health and briefly reduces its Attack Power. Cannot be blocked, dodged, or parried.
- Grievous Whirl — A vicious attack that causes the target to bleed profusely until fully healed. Deals 750 (1500) damage every 3 seconds until healed.
- Kneeling of Supplication — The Twilight Zealot meditates, preparing for transformation and reducing all incoming damage by 99%.
- Shadow Strike — Step through the shadows to appear behind an enemy target and strike for 30000 (70000) Shadow damage.
- Arcane Barrage — Launches Arcane energy at the enemy target, causing 2250 to 2750 Arcane damage.
- Arcane Haste — Increases the casting speed of nearby friends by 20% and spell damage by 650 for 5 sec.
- Arcane Missiles — Launches a magical missile at an enemy, inflicting Arcane damage.
- Aura of Arcane Haste — Increases the casting speed of caster by 20% and spell damage by 650 for 2 min.
- Gouge — Inflicts 10 damage to an enemy and incapacitates it for up to 4 sec. You will automatically stop attacking. Target must be facing you. Any damage received by the stunned target will revive it.
- Kick — Kicks an enemy dealing damage, interrupting the spell being cast for 6 sec.
- Mortal Strike — Inflicts 130% weapon damage and leaves the target wounded, reducing the effectiveness of any healing by 50% for 5 sec.
- Rend — Inflicts Physical damage to an enemy every 3 sec. for 15 sec.
- Shadow Bolt — Hurls a bolt of dark magic at an enemy, inflicting Shadow damage.
- Shadow Nova — Deals 3238 to 3762 Shadow damage to all nearby enemies.
- Kneeling in Supplication — Twilight Zealots kneel before Corla to prepare for their evolution. When kneeling they will perform no actions, and any damage taken is reduced by 99%.