|Title||<Purveryor of Ill-Tempered Fowl>|
Tyson Sanders is the first encounter at Rank 4 in the Brawler's Guild.
Tyson himself does not have any abilities, but he frequently summons three chickens: the Electrochicken which summons a void zone, an Explosive Chicken that explodes, and a Well Fed Chicken that hits harder the longer it's still alive.
- Electrochicken (Level 101 chicken, 404,920 health)
- Electric P.E.C.K. — Fires a Particle Eminating Charged Kernel, inflicting Nature damage and knocking back enemies within 3.5 yards of a targeted location. 1.5 sec cast. Missile hits for 146,250-153,750 Nature.
- Explosive Chicken (Level 101 chicken, 40,492 health)
- Feathery Detonation — Explodes in a pile of feathers, inflicting 487,500 to 512,500 Fire damage to everything within 5 yards. Instant (30 sec cooldown)
- Well Fed Chicken (Level 101 chicken, 60,738 health)
- Endurance Training — Increases damage by 15%. Instant. 30 sec buff. Stacks 30 times.
Wander around the room, dodging chickens and focusing on Tyson. Try to use splash damage to kill the well fed chickens, as moving about will avoid damage from the explosive and electrochickens.
Sanders' 911,070 health means he needs 7,600 DPS at minimum to beat the encounter, plus more for dealing with the chickens.
- <Announcer> yells: He may be a huge chicken, but he'll still put up a fight. It's Tyson Sanders!
- Tyson Sanders yells: Cock-a-doodle-DIE!
- Summon chickens
- Tyson Sanders yells: Yes! Yes! Yes!
- Tyson Sanders yells: My chickens... ATTACK!
- Tyson Sanders yells: More chickens! Many more chickens!
- Tyson Sanders yells: Lost... to a CHICKEN!
- Tyson Sanders yells: B-gawkk!!
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Added.