LayeredRegion (inherits from Region) is an abstract widget type that groups together the functionality of layered graphical regions: Textures, FontStrings, Lines and MaskTextures. These objects can be moved from one layer to another, or can be suppressed by turning off the layer on the frame to which they are attached.
- LayeredRegion:GetDrawLayer() - Returns the layer at which the region's graphics are drawn relative to others in its frame.
- LayeredRegion:SetDrawLayer(layer [, sublevel]) - Sets the layer at which the region's graphics are drawn relative to others in its frame.
- LayeredRegion:SetVertexColor(r, g, b [, a]) - Sets a color shading for the region's graphics.
- Patch 7.2.0 / API (2017-03-28): Added MaskTexture.
- Patch 7.0.3 / API (2016-07-19): Added Line.
- Patch 1.1.0 / API (2004-11-07): Added.