ScriptObject is an abstract widget type that provides support for widget scripts. Scripts can be set to trigger in response to some widget event, or as a result of user interaction. The specific scripts that are supported vary wildly from object to object, but all objects support setting, hooking and getting of object scripts.
- ScriptObject:GetScript(scriptType [, bindingType]) - Returns the widget's script handler.
- ScriptObject:SetScript(scriptType, handler) - Sets the widget's script handler.
- ScriptObject:HookScript(scriptType, handler [, bindingType]) - Securely hooks a script handler.
- ScriptObject:HasScript(scriptType) - Returns whether the widget supports a script type.
- OnLoad(self) - Run when the frame is created.
- OnUpdate(self, elapsed) - Run each time the screen is drawn by the game engine.