Fired when a unit's current power (mana, rage, focus, energy, runic power, holy power, ...) changes. See below for details.
UNIT_POWER_UPDATE: unitTarget, powerType
- string - UnitId
- string - resource whose value changed: "MANA", "RAGE", "ENERGY", "FOCUS", "HAPPINESS", "RUNIC_POWER", "HOLY_POWER".
This event is fired under the following conditions:
- A spell is cast which changes the unit's power.
- The unit reaches full power.
- While the unit's power is naturally regenerating or decaying, this event will only fire once every two seconds. See UNIT_POWER_FREQUENT for a more exact alternative.
- Patch 8.0.1 / API (2018-07-17): Renamed to UNIT_POWER_UPDATE.
- Patch 4.0.1 / API (2010-10-12): Added as
UNIT_POWER, replacing several events such as UNIT_MANA and UNIT_ENERGY.