They were provided skinning hooks by Killian Hagey who also taught them how to skin.
Some of them served the Burning Legion during the Battle for the Undercity. After the battle, there were only a few abominations walking around the Sewers left, while the Kor'kron Overseers replaced them in the main parts of the city. When the Kor'kron were removed, after the Siege of Orgrimmar, the abominations took back their posts.
- Abomination Hook — Deals physical damage and pulls the target to the caster.
- Execute — Attempts to finish off a wounded enemy, inflicting 120% weapon damage. Will only be cast on a target that at 20% health or less.
- Cleave — Inflicts 110% of normal melee damage to an enemy and its nearest ally.
Stub-section What are you looking for?
Guild Master & Vendor
- During the Scourge Invasion, they warned when the Scourge attacked the city.
- Another Undercity Guardian can be found patrolling the middle ring with a Deathguard Elite as of patch 4.0.3. This can be deadly for rogues, as the Deathguard Elite can see through stealth and the Undercity Guardian will pull the rogue to them with Abomination Hook.
- During the old Love is in the Air seasonal event, the Undercity Guardians were the only source for the and items. They uniquely responded to both cologne and perfume, making them gender-neutral.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Level increased to 120.
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Model updated.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Level increased to 110.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Level increased from 90 to 100. Replaced all Kor'kron Overseers.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Level increased from 85 to 90.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level increased from 75 to 85. One Undercity Guardian now patrols the middle ring between the Trade Quarter and the Canals with a Deathguard Elite.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Most Undercity Guardians have been replaced by Kor'kron Overseers.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Level increased from 65 to 75.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Level increased from 55 to 65.