Unending Breath is a level 24 warlock spell, cast on themselves or their allies to help them breathe underwater and increase their swim speed for 10 minutes.
Up until patch 3.0.2, Unending Breath was considered a magical effect and was capable of being dispelled. Warlocks would often use this spell as "dispel trash" to keep more important buffs like or from being easily dispelled by the enemy players.
- Unending Breath is a Rare Warlock ability card in the World of Warcraft: Trading Card Game's Drums of War set.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now also increases swim speed by 20%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): No longer gains a benefit from Soulburn.
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Taking damage now disables the Soulburn water-walking effect of Unending Breath.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): effect added.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): No longer considered a Magic effect and cannot be dispelled.
- Patch 0.9 (2004-08-17): Demon Breath renamed Unending Breath.