- For the quests, see Unfinished Business (quest).
Late that evening, in the secluded Moonglade, Malfurion Stormrage and Tyrande Whisperwind discuss the aftermath of the Legion's invasion.
- Malfurion Stormrage: Nordrassil's roots seem to be healing well. I wish I could say the same for Felwood. I fear the Legion's corruption will scar the glade permanently.
- Tyrande Whisperwind: Your druids will think of something. Perhaps Ysera or Alexstrasza could lend their--
- A Druid of the Claw runs up to the two night elf leaders alongside a Runner.
- Druid of the Claw: Your pardon, Shan'do Stormrage--Priestess Tyrande--but she insisted that she be allowed to see you.
- Tyrande Whisperwind: Who are you, girl? What is so urgent?
- Runner: I am a servant of the warden, Maiev Shadowsong--she who pledged to hunt down the Betrayer, Illidan.
- Malfurion Stormrage: Illidan? Explain yourself!
- Runner: Your pardon, Shan'do, but your brother has raised a dark army from the sea and stolen a powerful demonic artifact! Even now, my mistress battles him on the broken isles! She requires immediate reinforcements!
- Tyrande Whisperwind: I will go. I will lead the Sentinels there myself.
- Malfurion Stormrage: No, my love. The druids and I can handle--
- Tyrande Whisperwind: I am the one who set him free. The responsibility is mine.
- Malfurion Stormrage: Then we shall both go. If this girl's tale is true, Maiev will need all the help she can get.