|Location||Blackmaw Hold, Azshara|
Ungarl is the furbolg Chieftain of the Blackmaw tribe. The Alliance hoped to include them as an ally, but this was foiled by a Horde agent. Ungarl is located deep within the barrow of Blackmaw Hold in Azshara.
- The beasts you call the "Horde" ravage these woods. Their terrible stone ribbon slices through our land, frightens the animals we hunt, and fills the air with noise and ash."
- Tell me, friend. How can we Blackmaw join this "Alliance" of yours?
- Option between
- Not so fast, bearface. First I need a foot-rub.
- What's that smell? Is that you? Seriously.
- The Alliance demands a delivery of fresh baby with each new moon for our infant labor camps.
- Which result in one of the following answers
- What tactic is this that you come into my home and start barking demands of my people?
- What? We negotiate in good faith and you come to me with insults?
- Further options
- Shut it, hair-vomit! Soon you will learn to submit to your gnomish overlords!!
- You'd better get used to it, jerkyloins. The Alliance primarily views you as pets. Do you do tricks?
- Results in this reply
- Your tone enrages me, outsider. If this is what we can expect from your so-called "Alliance," we will have no part in it!
- End option to finally crash any hopes of them joining the Alliance
- You will have no choice once your people are enslaved by the jackbooted Alliance death squads!
- You keep talking, but all I hear is "Blah blah my people bathe in our own filth."
- <Yank out his belly piercing.>"
- End result
- Warriors - the Alliance filth have betrayed us! Slay them!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.