|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Hotfix (2012-10-01): Howling Blast and Unholy Blight now properly spread their diseases to the primary target as well as other targets within range.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now available to all specializations as a talent and redesigned into an active ability. Surrounds the Death Knight with a vile swarm of unholy insects for 10 sec, stinging all enemies within 10 yards every 1 sec, infecting them with Blood Plague and Frost Fever.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): In addition to its previous effects, this talent now also prevents diseases from being dispelled from victims afflicted by Unholy Blight.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): This talent now deals only 10% of Death Coil damage as a damage-over-time effect on the target.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): This talent has been redesigned. It no longer deals damage to nearby targets. Instead, when you deal damage with Death Coil, the target will take periodic damage for 10 seconds equal to 20% of the damage done by Death Coil. This damage accumulates in the same way as Ignite and .
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Have swapped places with Gargoyle in the Unholy tree. Gargoyle is the new Unholy 51 talent.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Cost reduced from 60 to 40 runic power