|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
|Level||84 (Requires 84)|
|Rewards||9 (or 13 15 50 at max level)|
- Crime Scene Discovered
- Prince Anduin Protected
<Farmer Wollerton tries to pull himself together.>
Cows? You're asking about the missing livestock?
I normally just let the cows graze north of the house here. Occasionally one gets spirited away. Leaves a trail of gore. Who would do such a thing?
I'm afraid to follow that trail myself... something sick is happening in Stormwind!
This doesn't sound like ordinary cattle rustlers. Something strange is happening here, right in the middle of my city.
That was a close one! I can't believe you stood your ground against so many at once.
It looks like this site was used for some kind of twisted Twilight's Hammer initiation ritual. They're definitely active in Stormwind. What's this?
<Anduin finds a badge resting on the shrine.>
This badge shows a crossed axe and hammer. It looks old. If we keep poking around, we might figure out what it means...
- Anduin Wrynn says: Hey <name>, we don't have to tell my father about that little ambush. If he finds out about an attempt on my life, he'd never allow me out of that keep...
Head west, following the trail of gore. Atop a small rise at Blood-Caked Altar.is a smoke covered
When Anduin gets there:
- Anduin Wrynn says: What IS this place? Ugh, and that smell...
- Anduin Wrynn says: Some sort of rituals were performed at this altar. It looks like a kind of pagan initiation ritual that Velen once told me about. Bloody. Disgusting.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Who do you think - wait - <name>, look out behind you!
- A level 83 Twilight Striker with 53,681 health jumps out of the shadows on the player. Anduin immediately shields himself with a . He is only level five, so players are on their own.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Look out - I see another!
- Anduin Wrynn says: Fight them back - I can't hold this shield up much longer!
Another, then a third striker spawn. Take them all out.
- Anduin Wrynn says: <Name>, you did it. It looks like they're fleeing.
- Removed in patch 7.0.3: