Unusual Behavior... Even For Gnolls
|Level||37 (Requires 35)|
|Reputation||+325 Argent Crusade|
- Moldfang slain (also starts the quest automatically)
- Gnoll camp investigated
Allow me to concentrate for a moment.
<You feel Daria's mind vision travel elsewhere, then it returns to you.>
Further down the trail, south of Taelan's Tower, the gnolls have carved out a small meeting area to the east of the main road. Something is happening there... I'm not certain what. We should investigate. I will look for anything out of the ordinary... you just protect yourself.
- (Daria L'Rayne: "Gnolls can be such a headache")
Gnolls and necromancy... what a surprise! And I thought that, here in the Western Plaguelands, we had put these dark days behind us.
<You sense Daria's eyes focusing on something on the ground.>
Wait... what is THAT?
- (Daria L'Rayne: "Do you see that? That bottle, those supplies, on the ground!")
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.