- For other individuals and things named Urok, see Urok.
|Affiliation(s)||Spirestone, Dark Horde|
|Location||Lower Blackrock Spire|
Doomhowl is the true leader of the spire's ogres. This sinister figure has charmed his trusted aid, Highlord Omokk, with insidious magic to control Doomhowl's minions in his stead. He has gone to great lengths to keep up this charade, ruthlessly killing any ogres who challenge the highlord's rule.
- Intimidating Roar — Urok Doomhowl roars, causing all players within 0 yards to flee in fear for 8 sec.
- Rend — Urok Doomhowl rends his current target, inflicting Physical damage every 3 seconds.
- Strike — Urok Doomhowl strikes his current target, inflicting Physical damage.
Urok Doomhowl resides in the lower area of Blackrock Spire with a few of his fellow tribe ogres. To summon him you'll need to kill Highlord Omokk and pick up his head, and then obtain a found in the Blackrock Spire and place it on Urok's Tribute Pile, which is located in the corner behind the ogres just after the area filled with spiders. It is advised to clear the ogres first before placing the pike as Urok's guards will come before he appears himself.
He is fearable. So if you have a warlock you can keep him dotted and feared until he dies. Provided you clear the mobs surrounding the area, his adds can be safely feared as well, to make the fight more manageable.
Operating Ommokk's head during the fight causes a lot of damage to his minions. Someone should be assigned to use it as soon as it becomes available (about a 30 second cooldown).
Urok Doomhowl also dropped the following loot prior to Patch 4.0.1:
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): Model updated.