Use My Strengths
|Level||60 (Requires 60)|
Help Kael'thas confront Usurper Simona.
- Usurper Simona confronted
<Kael'thas looks around to make sure the Accuser is out of earshot.>
The Accuser is so obsessed with my negative traits that she has failed to see my strengths!
Let us use that strength for good while I have it!
This tower once belonged to the Prince of this realm, correct? Let us find his usurper and gain vengeance!
Vengeance is a virtue I have always appreciated.
You will receive:
- 51 48
- 11,800 XP
I do not expect Kael'thas to agree or even understand the value of mercy immediately.
Absolution is a long, slow process. This was only the first step.
- The Accuser says: You must humble yourself to avoid extension, Kael'thas.
- The Accuser says: I will prepare the ritual while you prepare yourself.
Confronting Usurper Simona:
- Usurper Simona says: Darkwall Tower belongs to me now!
- Kael'thas Sunstrider says: You call this a challenge? I shall burn your world to ashes!
- The Accuser says: No, you will show her mercy. Your enemy will live.
- Kael'thas Sunstrider says: Mercy is a weakness! She will--
- The Accuser says: YOU are weakness! Your obsessive arrogance blinds you!
- The Accuser says: In time, I will free you of it.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.