The Warmonger is the herald of the Legion Ex Machina. It has come to prepare the organic races of Azeroth for extinction - the End of Flesh.
The Legion Ex Machina are an army of machines, built over 20,000 years ago by the early goblin civilization of Kezan. When the goblins began to lose their advanced intellect, they sealed away their greatest creations in a vault deep beneath their home. The Cataclysm has unleashed these ancient machines, who have become deranged in their captivity and now seek the extermination of all flesh and blood life.
- All-Out War — Players may instantly mount up, cast spells while moving, and attack while mounted during combat with the Warmonger. Removed by damage. Will automatically reapply if damage is avoided for 3 seconds.
- Killing Field — Periodically blankets 1/6th of the combat area with lethal weapons fire from LXM forces. Anyone standing in the area will take massive damage periodically.
- Earthquake Sweep — The Warmonger's physical attacks are split between his primary target and the nearest two additional targets within 10 yards of the primary target.
- Decimation Strike — Deals massive damage to the Warmonger's primary target and obliterates their armor for 20 seconds.
- LXM Drop Pods — Periodically calls in extra support from LXM Warbringers, LXM Troopers, and LXM Mech Menders.
- Shelling — Bombards random locations with destructive weapons fire. Periodically launches 10 shots simultaneously.
- Tracking Lasers — Follows several random targets with lasers that deal periodic fire damage to anything they strike. Gained at 75% health.
- Biological Warfare — Launches canisters of plague at random locations, creating persistant clouds that deal nature damage to anyone standing in them. Gaind at 50% health.
- Magma Mortar — Launches a massive explosive device at a random location. Deals a heavy burst of fire damage to all players. Damaged is reduced based on distance from the impact. Trails of fire spread in four random directions. Gained at 25% health.
- Heavy Crash — Deals heavy damage to the target.
- Heavy Stomp — Knocks back all nearby targets.
- Explosives — Periodically hurls a batch of explosives at a random target, dealing damage to anyone caught in the blast.
LXM Mech Menders
- Iron Mending — Channels a spell for 8 seconds and then heals Warmonger for 4% of his maximum health. Amplifies the effects of other Iron Mending spells by 100% (i.e. two successful casts will heal 8% each, three spells heal 16% each, etc.
Warbringer LXM-13 spawns in the central plaza of the Forbidden Vault. The area is sealed off when Warbringer is engaged.
- Master of War - Defeat the Warmonger LXM-13.
- Upon Spawning
- I am the herald of the Legion Ex Machina.
- While Active
- I'll have you know that I've become indestructible.
- Flesh is weak. Metal is strong. We will replace the flesh, which is weak, with metal, which is strong.
- Neither flesh nor flame will conquer. Metal will rule this world, and all others.
- We are perfect creations. No flaw can be found within us. Only we are fit to dominate.
- Imperfect creatures of flesh will be purged from Azeroth.
- Crude tools. Lesser machines. Ephemereal energies. Such trifles cannot threaten us.
- Alliace. Horde. Both are unworthy. Both shall be eliminated.
- The naga are mere vermin. The seas shall be drained, to make way for our great works.
- The extradimensionals are unknowable - beyond logic. We shall not seek to understand them. By our works, we shall bar the Old Gods from this dimension.
- Even the Burning Legion shall be overcome. We shall extinguish all flames that are not ours. Tame all magic with our logic.
- The ancient makers are obsolete. We shall usurp their function.
- The Legion Ex Machina alone shall rule creation. Only we are worthy.
- No explanation will matter after we begin.
- Determination that is incorruptible.
- Tracking Lasers
- Annihilation will be unavoidable.
- Biological Warfare
- A terror to behold.
- Magma Mortar
- Another fuse uncovered now, for me to light.
- Killing a Player
- I carry out my orders without a regret.
- Every broken enemy will know.
- No hesitation when I am commanded to strike.
- You will discover a war you’re unable to win.
- I'm an... indestructible... master... of...