|Type||PvP / PvE|
|Armory||Templar Knights Armory|
Templar Knights on Mug'thol is now an alt guild. We recently moved our core Raiders and Gankers from Mug'thol to Mannoroth. See http://www.wowpedia.org/Guild:Templar_Kníghts_(Mannoroth_US) for information on the core guild's progress.
- Aug 2010 - 9/12 ICC 25 Hardmodes
- We are done raiding in WotLK and will resume with 25man raids in Cataclysm.
Templar Knights has been around since WoW release, and we started raiding as a guild since Summer 2005. We are a guild that focuses on both PvP and PvE. Besides a 25-man raid we field a premier PvP group which specializes in BG kill groups, ganking, corpse camping, and griefing of the opposite faction. Templar Knights guild was originally from Archimonde and transferred to Mug'thol at the server's creation. After Mug'thols population went downhill from server transfers, we moved to Mannoroth.
Weekly raid schedule
- Tuesday, 9:00 PM Server - TBA
- Wednesday, 9:00 PM Server - TBA
- Thursday, 9:00 PM Server - TBA
- This is a PvP guild and Raids pretty seriously. We don't care that you know the PvE content; PvP is a must.
- Lothy, Guildmaster
- Bonkie, Officer
- Iridescence (Luminescence), Officer
- Fatlas, Officer
- Kaotikdt, Officer
- Redblaze, Raid Leader
- Jared, Scarab Lord