Hi I'm Adam, I'm a casual WoW player and I've been playing since around 2006 I think. I have been editing Wowpedia/WoWWiki since 2006, originally on WoWWiki but moved to Wowpedia not long after it launched. I also edit other wikis, e.g. Bulbapedia, English Wikipedia, Memory Alpha, Lostpedia and others.
Things I'm interested in getting involved with on Wowpedia
- Editing zone pages to give the subzone which allows transit to each adjacent zone - I previously started this but was dormant for more than a decade so not sure what happened with it
- Cleaning up pages on multiboxing
- Adding information on "micro dungeons" as described in the original manual
- Improving information on hunter pets, especially rare ones
- WoW classic zone list with levels (see also: Wowpedia:Classic WoW project)
- Improving "world environment" sections of patch articles (undocumented changes)
- General improvement of subzone articles (see also: Category:Draenor subzone project, Category:Legion subzone project, Category:Battle for Azeroth subzone project
- Map locations of subzones
- Looking into bot creation (Wowpedia:Wiki bots, Wowpedia:Bot requests)
- I also like to post waypoints on wowhead (example). Not sure if there is any way to integrate these into Wowpedia.