|Dark Singularity Main | Dark Singularity Homepage | Dark Singularity Roster | Dark Singularity Armory | Dark Singularity Progress|
|Armory||Dark Singularity Armory|
Dark Singularity is a late night guild that is dedicated to reaching end-game content 3 nights a week.
Dark Singularity was formed on the Hyjal server by Söulstous during the Warlords of Draenor expansion. Dark Singularity has become a successful raiding guild while completing all content in WoD. Dark Singularity is always open for recruitment, if you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please visit the Dark Singularity website. For more information, please contact Ikeilu or any other officers in-game.
Please consult WoWProgress to see Dark Singularity's current realm rank and updated progress.
- Highmaul Normal - 7/7
- Highmaul Heroic - 7/7
- Highmaul Mythic - 7/7
- Blackrock Foundry Normal - 10/10
- Blackrock Foundry Heroic - 10/10
- Blackrock Foundry Mythic - 10/10
- Hellfire Citadel Normal - 13/13
- Hellfire Citadel Heroic - 13/13
- Hellfire Citadel Mythic - 13/13
- Emerald Nightmare Normal - 7/7
- Emerald Nightmare Heroic - 7/7
- Emerald Nightmare Mythic - 7/7
- Trial of Valor Normal - 3/3
- Trial of Valor Heroic - 3/3
- Trial of Valor Mythic - 3/3
- The Nighthold Normal - 10/10
- The Nighthold Heroic - 10/10
- The Nighthold Mythic - 10/10
- Tomb of Sargeras Normal - 9/9
- Tomb of Sargeras Heroic - 9/9
- Tomb of Sargeras Mythic - 4/9
Weekly Raid Schedule
- Tuesday, 8:30PM - 12:00AM PST.
- Wednesday, 8:30PM - 12:00AM PST.
- Thursday, 8:30PM - 12:00AM PST.
- Ranks within the guild serve as labels for someone's accomplishments. Alt rank is for anyone's alt in the guild excluding officers. Friend rank is for people who do not raid but are friends of raiders in the guild. Initiate is for people who have just joined and are starting to try raiding with Dark Singularity. Members are raid members. Raiders are for our members that have impeccable attendance and perform well. Officer is for the officers. Guild Master is for the GM.
- You must come to a raid on time, fully prepared with food buffs, potions, enchanted items, gemmed items, and other methods of player enhancement. If you intend to raid we ask that you also know strategies beforehand, obtain the best gear possible either by crafting or running lesser instances, and know specifics about your class such as ability rotations.
- While you are not required to read the forums unless you are a raider, we encourage you to do so.
- You must have a threat meter before you come into a raid, and we encourage you to also have a mod such as Deadly Boss Mods.
- Dark Singularity uses EPGP and the policies are explained further on the website. Keep in mind that the guild is primarily focused on progression and reaching end-game content, not on loot.
- Please do not participate in, encourage, or bring drama into the guild. If you have a problem with another player, please bring it up with that player privately, or with an officer. We are quick to remove members who cause such problems.
- Angkor, Officer
- Duties: Recruiter. Contact if you have any questions concerning Dark Singularity.
- Féel, Officer
- Duties: Logs Manager.
- Ikeilu, Guild Master
- Duties: Raid Strategist, EPGP Manager, Attendance Manager, Donations Manager.
- Söulstous, Officer
- Duties: Website Manager, Spreadsheet Manager.
- Wretchedsoul, Officer
- Duties: Raid Leader.
Points of Interest
- Dark Singularity prides itself on having an everything goes, open-minded outlook. Members are not censored from anything they wish to say (except for personal attacks on other members), and members are expected to have a tough enough skin to handle it, otherwise Dark Singularity may not be the guild for them.