- Zin-Azshari - Overall (WotA trilogy)
- Suramar - Overall (Shadows & Light)
They may have grown into one city... but I do not know. Needs more citation.
- Eldre'Thalas - The Highborne themselves?
I wonder if these were rulers from a less-unified age, or Azshara's lesser relatives (descendants?). We know nothing about her predecessors. Most were likely Highborne, but at least one does not act like it.
- Princess Aszune - no idea
- Prince Kellen - satyr, possibly self-given or newly given
- Prince Nazjak - naga, possibly newly given (I doubt naga would name themselves prince, as they have a strict hierarchy)
- Prince Raze - satyr, possibly self-given or newly given
- Prince Toreth - not (noted to be) Highborne, holdings known
- Prince Tortheldrin - Highborne, holdings known
- Prince Xavalis - satyr, possibly self-given or newly given
- Raj Naz'jan - naga, only known "emperor," possibly newly given as of at least 500 years ago
- Several lords, ladies, and city leaders