None of them really convene anymore, and most are unused.
- WoWWiki:Administrators - The Admins just ban people. (lol)
- WoWWiki:Help Team - Dead, though help itself is not dead.
- WoWWiki:Watchdogs - The Watchdogs have become a 'requests for patroller rights' page (and it is inactive even in that).
- WoWWiki:Bookkeepers - The Bookkeepers have become just a list of people to ask a lore question.
- WoWWiki:Article Council - The Article Council is dead.
- WoWWiki:Template Engineers - Dead, though a select few users make most of them.
- WoWWiki:Welcoming Committee - The Welcoming Committee has become a series of bots, and whoever can paste a template. Dead.
- WoWWiki:Cleaner - Anyone who can look at the recent changes and recognize vandalism could be on there. Not even a real team. Dead.
Perhaps, but most users edit as they see fit, with no specialization or coordination beyond generic open discussions (and policy, of course). It would have to be a new set of teams that are sure to stay active.
Just delete them then.
You would like that, wouldn't you? No, it is not a good idea. Just deleting them would leave a mess, so content could possibly be merged into various policies and guidelines. The team pages have grandfathered criteria for many aspects of WoWWiki, which are not written elsewhere. Do not get me started on the dead links and broken redirects. Some may warrant archives. The teams that are defunct could be grandfathered.
- WoWWiki:Administrators --> Fine as it is.
- WoWWiki:Help Team --> Dead. Covered by updating Help pages if need be, and the Welcoming bots.
- WoWWiki:Watchdogs --> User:Sandwichman2448/Requests for patroller rights, and perhaps some sort of cleaning guide (Is there a 'how to help' page? The Community portal?). Move current archives to keep track of things. Name can stay?
- WoWWiki:Bookkeepers --> Talk page needs an archive. Make into a club title or something that we give to dedicated lore editors? Remove links or not?
- WoWWiki:Article Council --> Dead. Covered by Category:Things to do, WoWWiki:Stub policy, and WoWWiki:Category policy.
- WoWWiki:Template Engineers --> Dead.
- WoWWiki:Welcoming Committee --> Test: User:Sandwichman2448/Welcoming. Does Wikia need work?
- WoWWiki:Cleaner --> Remove and delete, I guess.