Last Cleanup: June 29, 2008
CODE GEASS FTW!
- What? No. I didn't even realize there was a Suzaku in that. Suzaku is a phoenix in Eastern mythology. I named myself after it based on a character from Tenchu 2: Birth of the Stealth Assassins. WoWWiki-Suzaku (talk) 00:52, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
- I know, I tried reuploading it, saving it in other formats, etc., but for some reason, uploading the file just wouldn't work, so I gave up. I figured there was maybe a problem with Wikia and that I'd try again some other time. WoWWiki-Suzaku (talk) 06:41, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
PathS of the Titans
Hey man, I added a comment to the Path of the Titans page you may wish to check out. I won't change it back until you have had a chance to look in to it as well. Larsiam (talk) 17:02, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
Hello im Dante135,
I have been searching and searching and i was wondering if you could tell me what the best equipment is for the hunter night elf.
Please if you know can you tell me i would be very thankful.
Your opinion is desired
Hey, just wanted to solicit your opinion on whether WoWWiki should leave Wikia. Thanks! -- ( • ) 12:41, October 6, 2010 (UTC)
Now that you're here, do you want a name change? You don't need the WoWWiki- prefix anymore. --( • ) 04:03, 22 October 2010 (UTC)
- Done. -- ( • ) 04:10, 22 October 2010 (UTC)
I know what it is based on, but it is one letter off of the also-elite Shodo-pan.--01:05, 29 October 2011 (UTC)
- The Shodo-pan are nothing like the Shado-pan apart from having similar names. The Shodo-pan are generals, feudal lords, and clan leaders. In ancient times the term referred to the emperor of the entire Pandaren Empire. In other words, they're similar to barons, dukes, shoguns, daimyos, etc.
- Shado-pan, on the other hand, are a sect of ninja-like warriors dedicated to protecting Pandaria from the Sha. Shado is a play on "Shadow", and in the concept art they are actually called "Shadow Pan." It's possible that they wanted the names to sound similar, but they're definitely different concepts, and it's possible that the term "shodo-pan" isn't even canon. Suzaku (talk) 02:16, 30 October 2011 (UTC)
- Maybe, but I still think the name of the Shado-pan was inspired by the old Shodo-pan concept.-- 03:33, 30 October 2011 (UTC)
Hello, I'd like to know if you plan on doing another icon for Vanilla and MoP, like the one you've done before.
Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 05:20, 10 April 2012 (UTC)
- I suppose I could. Is there some interest in actually using them for something? Suzaku (talk) 22:43, 12 April 2012 (UTC)
- They are used in some user templates.
- You could use File:WorldMap-Pandaria.jpg like you did with Outland for BC and Northrend for WOTLK
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 08:27, 20 April 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry about the delay. Suzaku (talk) 08:50, 17 May 2012 (UTC)
- Oh my men!
- That's what I call ICONS!
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 09:32, 17 May 2012 (UTC)
- Figured I'd try one more, for Classic. Suzaku (talk) 09:38, 17 May 2012 (UTC)
- Sweet, they're used in template now. Congratz!
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 09:39, 19 May 2012 (UTC)
NPC article titles: RECALL
Your opinion is required here, on a policy concerning NPC article titles.
Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 09:37, 19 May 2012 (UTC)
Any chances we get one of your expansion world-icon for WoD ?
Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 08:06, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'll make one tommorow or the next day when I have some more time. Amaranth Sparrow (talk) 08:25, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
- And... done! Amaranth Sparrow (talk) 17:37, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
- Looking good.
04:52, 13 November 2013 (UTC)
- Nice, maybe a bit blur ?
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 05:59, 1 December 2013 (UTC)
- Looking good.
Source for Blackrock Crest.png
Heya. Do you have any info on the source for File:Blackrock Crest.png? GIS is coming up empty. -- 18:44, 10 October 2014 (UTC)
- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lore/characters/blackhand --Mordecay (talk) 18:46, 10 October 2014 (UTC)
- Ah, thanks. /pokes google with a stick. -- 18:49, 10 October 2014 (UTC)
Hi there! I notice you added this line to Medivh: "In his youth, Medivh traveled far and wide in an effort to feel a connection with the souls he was charged with protecting. During these travels he first encountered the fel ...". You didn't add a reference and the section simply say "Travels" so I'm not sure where the information re: the fel comes from. Is this correct? It's not mentioned in the film or the novelization as far as I know. If it's from the comic I can add a reference. -- Taohinton (talk) 01:04, 28 June 2016 (UTC)
- Ah, unless you mean when Alodi talks about his "search in the depths of the void". Assuming it's that, I've expanded the section as part of bigger edits. -- Taohinton (talk) 01:19, 28 June 2016 (UTC)
- It's in the comic, Bonds of Brotherhood. He's coy about it, but he says stuff like, "I have... some knowledge of it," and "I only ever saw power like that... once before," "nothing was said about it when I was in Dalaran," and so forth. Amaranth Sparrow (talk) 03:01, 28 June 2016 (UTC) [Moved by Taohinton]
- Yep, Medivh encounters the fel in BoB. --Mordecay (talk) 11:09, 28 June 2016 (UTC)