Welcome to Wowpedia!
Some links you may find useful:
- The things to do category has lots of things to keep you busy!
- Check out the Community portal for some useful editors' links.
- Many Wowpedians frequent our IRC channel, on chat.freenode.net, #wowpedia.
- Finally, please check out the site guidelines and policies!
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wowpedian! Please remember to sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (
~~~~) as this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, or need help, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the site forums. Again, welcome! -- 03:58, 26 March 2015 (UTC)
Please note that the category Alternate timeline characters is meant to only be used on characters from the alternate universe that existed or still exist in the main timeline. Random NPCs, mobs, and such solely created for this expansion should not get that category. Thank you, 03:58, 26 March 2015 (UTC)
- Ok, I thought it meant characters that appeared in Alternate timeline. The category name doesn't really reflect this.--Celellach (talk) 07:52, 26 March 2015 (UTC)
- Yea =/ At the time when I made the category we didn't have all the info and I thought it was merely a timeline difference. Not sure what to name it to reflect its purpose though. "Alternate characters of existing characters from a different universe" ? 22:58, 26 March 2015 (UTC)
Nether Disruptor quests
- @Mordecay, Sorry for the late reply, been taking a break from here. Yes, I saw them in-game for myself. --Celellach (talk) 22:22, 9 July 2017 (UTC)
- , ,  --Celellach (talk) 22:23, 9 July 2017 (UTC)
Hey, I agree with moving the obsolete reps to their own field, but Hydraxian Waterlords is still in the game, no? As in, it is still possible to gain reputation with them when killing mobs and bosses in Molten Core... I think? --Mordecay (talk) 15:18, 12 July 2017 (UTC)
- Oh, you know, I checked the other ones and this one I was sure was out of the game (I'm exalted since forever so never really thought about that). If its in game, sorry for the issue.--Celellach (talk) 17:56, 12 July 2017 (UTC)
- It no longer serves any purpose besides an achievement, but you do still get it for killing stuff in Molten Core. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 07:19, 13 July 2017 (UTC)
Moved to Talk:Strom'kar, the Warbreaker
I wanted to point out you're in violation of the three revert rule with your edits on . Please use the talk page to discuss controversial changes and consider this your warning about the policy. -- ( • ) 18:13, 25 August 2017 (UTC)