|This is a talk page for Coobra|
- Past discussions archived to...
- ...User talk:Coobra/Archive01 Archived Nov 2007 to May 2008
- ...User talk:Coobra/Archive02 Archived June 2008 to May 2009
- ...User talk:Coobra/Archive03 Archived June 2009 to August 2009
- ...User talk:Coobra/Archive04 Archived September 2009 to November 2009
- ...User talk:Coobra/Archive05 Archived November 2009 to March 2010
- ...User talk:Coobra/Archive06 Archived March 2010 to July 2010
- ...User talk:Coobra/Archive07 Archived August 2010 to January 2012
- ...User talk:Coobra/Archive08 Archived January 2012 to May 2015
- ...User talk:Coobra/Archive09 Archived July 2015 to January 2018
- PCJ should be able to help you with this issue. Likely something to deal with merging your gamepedia and twitch accounts. 21:11, 17 August 2018 (UTC)
my name is Robert Wintermeyer and I am currently conducting surveys in various social media as part of my master's thesis. The focus is on the community guidelines of the respective social platform and the acceptance by its users. Now I would like to include wowpedia in this survey. Since you are an admin in this community I wanted to contact you before I start to ask people for their participation. Therefore I have following questions:
1. I would need to include a link in my posts to the survey which is hosted on google forms, is there a possibility to activate the usage of links for me?
2. In different wikis I noticed that they prefer different approaches for my research. Would I be allowed to ask people for their participation using their User pages? Some sites preferred that I write into the discussion pages of articles like a notice-board or the guidelines.
If I'm missing something, please let me know