Welcome to Wowpedia!
Some links you may find useful:
- The things to do category has lots of things to keep you busy!
- Check out the Community portal for some useful editors' links.
- Finally, please check out the site guidelines and policies!
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wowpedian! Please remember to sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (
~~~~) as this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, or need help, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the site forums. Again, welcome! --— 00:44, 14 March 2019 (UTC)
- Welcome! PeterWind (talk) 10:09, 14 March 2019 (UTC)
Hey! Great work with all the API pages! One question, is the "4" under the "==See also==" in API C_Calendar.EventSetTime intended? I don't know a lot about API, but it looks out of place to me. PeterWind (talk) 10:28, 20 March 2019 (UTC)
- No, not intended. Thanks for spotting that =) Ketho (talk) 10:31, 20 March 2019 (UTC)
Hello, again, Ketho! I've been getting tons of notifications that API pages I created or edited have been improved. THANK YOU! I'm going to be returning to the game sometime soon, and I will be looking to update the addon I've been maintaining for several years. Your updates will definitely be helpful! P.S.: I have never stopped using RSD and KCL. I've thanked you many times before already, but again Thank You for your incredible addons and for maintaining them all these years. 🤗 Eincrou (talk) 20:40, 30 April 2019 (UTC)
- Hey Eincrou, I already thought it was a familiar name when I looked through the edit history on pages. I was worried I was spamming a lot of people with the edits though. I'm glad to hear it will be helpful for you :) I think of it as a little project that will help the community. The outdated documentation was kind of annoying me over time. I've not played BFA and I don't even know if most of my addons still work lol. But I really enjoyed using and writing RSD and KCL, they are honestly what got me into addons. Ketho (talk) 21:30, 30 April 2019 (UTC)
- Hey, I'm parsing the FrameXML globals and using an addon to compare that against the global environment, see https://github.com/Ketho/BlizzardInterfaceResources Ketho (talk) 11:49, 21 July 2019 (UTC)
Regarding "improving" pages
I spent the best part of a year and a half updating this site before Fandom took it over and wiped clean everything I'd done. I've no problem pointing out issues and even providing data for someone else to stick their head back in that meat grinder, but I've been bitten once. I'm not about to waste my time on this again. My apologies if that sounds a little harsh, but I'm not at all happy with how the transition was handled and I'm quite bitter about it.
If a page needs to be deleted, please put the deletion template at the top of the page. Do not replace the entire page with the deletion template. Thanks! -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 01:47, 18 May 2021 (UTC)