Welcome to Wowpedia!
Some links you may find useful:
- The things to do category has lots of things to keep you busy!
- Check out the Community portal for some useful editors' links.
- Finally, please check out the site guidelines and policies!
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wowpedian! Please remember to sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (
~~~~) as this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, or need help, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the site forums. Again, welcome! -- ( • ) 13:26, 23 December 2018 (UTC)
heya, just a note that if there's a potentially widespread change you'd like to make, it's usually best to bring it up on the relevant talk page first. in this case, most categories are meant to be used a certain way or were given a certain capitalization on purpose, and shouldn't be changed without getting a consensus on the decision.
cheers, Eithris (talk) 06:43, 1 February 2019 (UTC)
- Aye I can confirm, I am not sure what you were trying to do, but your changes were reverted :p Xporc (talk) 08:13, 1 February 2019 (UTC)
Hey, just a quick notice that the leyline rift spell that mobs on wowhead have is not their ability, but it should be a spell effect caused by players IIRC. Other than that, very good job! -- Mordecay (talk) 10:19, 22 June 2020 (UTC) Thank you for telling me that and for your opinion I'll keep that in mind.Thenewbee1 (talk) 12:11, 22 June 2020 (UTC)
- Same goes for Bursting Shot, it's an effect applied on mobs by hunter players. -- Mordecay (talk) 09:12, 27 June 2020 (UTC)
Hey, to answer your question, shows up on most mobs in Torghast, but stems from an anima power. Same as how Shattered Psyche shows up on so many, though it's simply the debuff caused by . PeterWind (talk) 08:27, 8 March 2021 (UTC)