Welcome to Wowpedia!
Some links you may find useful:
- The things to do category has lots of things to keep you busy!
- Check out the Community portal for some useful editors' links.
- Many Wowpedians frequent our IRC channel, on chat.freenode.net, #wowpedia.
- Finally, please check out the site guidelines and policies!
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wowpedian! Please remember to sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (
~~~~) as this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, or need help, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the site forums. Again, welcome! -- 17:27, 12 June 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks on the feedback! (Yuvyuv111 (talk))
Heya, plural of mantid is mantid, not mantids. -- Mordecay (talk) 15:21, 3 October 2020 (UTC)
Gallery file syntax
Greetings. Edits like this one will inevitably get reverted when a VisualEditor user edits the page again. The VisualEditor likes forcing galleries to have the
File: prefix even though there's no semantic difference between the two versions. Feel free to elide over those edits. Thanks! --Kaydeethree (talk) 03:37, 14 July 2021 (UTC)