|Start||Commander Ashlam Valorfist|
|End||High Priest Thel'danis|
|Level||36 (Requires 34)|
Enter Uther's Tomb, and use the Chillwind Tribute before his statue.
- Uther's Blessing
These farmers from the south wish to take these farms, but I can't let them enter the plaguelands unprepared. Even with the Scourge gone, danger still looms in the form of the Forsaken. No, we must be ready to fight... and that includes our new visitors.
Before doing anything else, however, I would recommend that you travel to Uther's Tomb, to the east, and place this tribute before his statue to ask for his blessing. Speak with the priest that tends to the tomb when you are finished.
- ("Uther Lightbringer: He was oneof the greatest paladins Lordaeron had ever known.")
You and the humans at Chillwind Camp wish to re-take Andorhal? I wish you luck.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.