World of Warcraft
Many parts of this valley sunk due to the Cataclysm and caused the large pool of water at the southern end to flow into the rest of the valley flooding a majority of it. The two huts in that pool were destroyed and the area was given to the goblins of the Bilgewater Cartel, which called the Goblin Slums until the Orgrimmar Embassy replaced it.
Most of the orcish buildings survived here and continue to be used by their previous residents. The Darkspear trolls have since been allowed to use this valley to build and expand upon. A tunnel to bypass the Goblin Slums was also dug through the mountain to the Valley of Wisdom.
Mists of Pandaria
During the events of Battlefield: Barrens, the district was put under martial law by the Kor'kron under orders from Garrosh himself due to the heavy troll population. This was due to the rebellion against Garrosh's rule. Curfews are put in order, and Kor'kron guards actively patrol the district and arrest all suspicious individuals.
Once Garrosh was dethroned, the trolls returned to their daily routines.
- Darkspear Headhunter
- Scout Manslayer
- Witch Doctor Umbu <Shaman Trainer>
- Xan'tish <Snake Vendor>
- Night-Stalker Ku'nanji <Rogue Trainer>
- Magic-users building Blasted Lands portal
- Old Umbehto <Fishing Trainer & Supplies> (outside)
- Sesebi <Druid Trainer> (outside)
- Shadow-Walker Zuru <Priest Trainer>
- Unjari Feltongue <Warlock Trainer>
- Xantili <Inscription Supplies>
- Jo'mah <Inscription Trainer>
- Uthel'nay <Mage Trainer>
- Zirazi the Star-Gazer <Portal Trainer>
- Herbalism building
- Near the Talon Gate
- Xon'cha <Stable Master>
- Sijambi <Innkeeper>
- Huju <Trade Supplies>
- Jin'diza <General Goods>
- Auctioneer Ziji
- Makavu <Banker>
- Cooking building
The Valley of Spirits prior to the Cataclysm.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Revamped with troll architecture; moved slightly.