Valley of Wisdom
A few remains of Grommash Hold can still be seen where the tauren were allowed to setup huts and take this valley for their own use. The armor of pit lord Mannoroth, which once rested on a tree here is now gone and the tree was destroyed.
The valley connects to the Drag in the east, the Valley of Spirits to the west and the Cleft of Shadow and Valley of Strength to the south. Like most of the districts of Orgrimmar, it contains access to an inn, banker, and auction house.
Points of interest
- Auction House
- Miwana's Longhouse (Inn, Skinning, Tailoring, Shaman trainers)
- General Goods & Trade Supplies
Excludes the above areas.
- Class trainers area
- Seer Liwatha <Priest Trainer>
- Sunwalker Atohmo <Paladin Trainer>
- Nahu Ragehoof <Warrior Trainer>
- Nohi Plainswalker <Hunter Trainer>
- Sahi Cloudsinger <Shaman Trainer>
- Shalla Whiteleaf <Druid Trainer>
- Near the auction house
- Near Miwana's Longhouse
- The valley contains: an inn, stable master, blacksmith, auctioneer, bank, guild vault, and some profession and class trainers.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Grommash Hold removed; Tauren area now