Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Redesigned. Now causes the rogue to regain 7 Energy each time their abilities deal Bleed damage to a poisoned target.
- Hotfix (2014-12-15): Venomous Wounds' damage has increased by 20%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Effects have been merged into baseline Rupture for Assassination Rogues. It no longer triggers from Garrote and now always triggers when Rupture deals damage (up from a 75% chance).
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Chance to trigger increased from 60% to 75%. Now causes Garrote to not cause this effect is the rogue has also applied Rupture to the target.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Base damage and attack power coefficient have been increased by 30%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.