|Location||Valgarde, Howling Fjord|
Vice Admiral Keller starts the introductory quest line for the Alliance in the Howling Fjord. Questers must complete his first few quests before the rest of the quest givers in Valgarde start offering quests.
Captain Adams considered him an insufferable egomaniac.
- We built this place with our bare hands! Blood and tears, my friend.
- Believe me when I tell you this: We have no plans on ever giving up our hold on Valgarde.
Beltrand McSorf and Keller also have the following conversation, with McSorf starting off with any one of the following:
- Keller's soldiers ain't brought me nothin' in days... No news is good news I 'spose.
- Damn you, Pulroy! Where'd you put those ciphers!
- Just like the League to leave a dwarf stranded with no help and no ale!
- How do ya lose an entire group of people?
- Beltrand McSorf says: Oy! Keller! Any word from the ruins! Anything at all??
- Vice Admiral Keller says: I've already told you, McSorf. I've sent no less than three rescue teams into the ruins and none of them returned. I am working tirelessly to keep this port afloat and in one piece! GET OFF MY BACK!
- Beltrand McSorf grumbles something under his breath.
He also randomly yells:
- Vice Admiral Keller yells: Fire a warning shot!
- Valgarde Cannoneer yells: FIRE!
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.