Victory, For Now (Horde)
|End||High Executor Derrington|
|Level||35 (Requires 34)|
Report to High Executor Derrington at the Bulwark in Tirisfal Glades.
The Forsaken are victorious, and our forces are still strong. Military strategy dictates that we attack the Alliance now, while they are recovering and unaware. I have other plans, however...
We will wait. We attack Thassarian and his troops when the time is right. In the meantime, speak with Rhonda and take a flight to the Bulwark, on the Plaguelands' western border. High Executor Derrington will give you your next assignment.
You will hear from me when you are needed again in Andorhal.
Word arrived shortly before you did, <name>. With the Scourge ejected from Andorhal, the Forsaken has cemented its foothold in Lordaeron.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.