|Leader(s)||Lady Jaina Proudmoore|
High elf |
|Faith(s)||Holy Light, Elune|
|Affiliation(s)||Kirin Tor Offensive|
|Location||Southeastern Isle of Thunder|
The Violet Rise Kirin Tor Offensive toehold on a small island off to the southeast of the Isle of Thunder. After claiming Shaol'mara (and phasing in the Violet Rise), adventurers of the Alliance wishing to help the Kirin Tor Offensive claim the isle can teleport here from the Alliance camp at north of the Shado-Pan Garrison in Townlong Steppes. Surrounded by the Whispering Inlet, to the west are the Shadewood Thicket and Diremoor, and Ihgaluk Crag is to the southwest.is the
The can be used to return Alliance players directly to the Violet Rise every ten minutes, but it can only be used on the Isle of Thunder.
After the Alliance-Horde war, the Kirin Tor still apparently maintained their base on the Isle, and Jaina Proudmoore hosted Varian Wrynn, his son Anduin, and Kalecgos there, sharing meals with them after each day's proceedings, after they traveled to Pandaria for Garrosh's trial.
- Quest givers
- Always present
- Court of Bones quest givers
- Ihgaluk Crag quest givers
- Za'Tual quest givers
- Goods and services
- Horde quest targets
- The Horde equivalent is Dawnseeker Promontory, phased in from Zeb'tula, off the northwestern coast of the island.
- Strangely, Jaina does not appear visible to Horde players, and thus cannot be encountered or attacked. This is likely due to phasing mechanics; Dawnseeker Promontory similarly has some phasing disparity between what Horde and Alliance players can see.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.