|Title||<Terror of the Deep>|
|Location||Kraken's Breach, Siege of Boralus|
Viq'Goth is a kraken first encountered at Anglepoint Wharf, where Director Deepwarden and his followers summoned it in order to attack the seagate. With the help of the Outriggers, an Alliance adventurer managed to repel Viq'Goth back into the sea before it could cause any significant damage to the gate. It was called forth again by Priscilla Ashvane during her Siege of Boralus.
Summoned from the depths by Lady Ashvane, Viq'Goth has devastated the harbor. Capable of pulling entire galleons to the crushing depths, this leviathan must be defeated before the Kul Tiran fleet is destroyed.
Kul Tiran Engineers need to be rescued from the wreckage to fix broken cannons. Once repaired, these cannons can be turned on Viq'Goth to inflict massive damage. Viq'Goth uses Call of the Deep to assault the fight space and uses Putrid Waters to inflict damage to random members of the party.
- Defeat the Gripping Terror so it releases the engineer.
- Putrid Waters inflicts damage to random party members.
- Melee attack Demolishing Terrors to prevent them from using Hull Cracker.
- Siege of Boralus
- Putrid Waters — Spits putrid water at random enemies that inflicts 45258 Frost damage on impact and 22629 Frost damage every 2 sec for 30 sec. If dispelled, water erupts and inflicts 76602 Frost damage to nearby allies and knocks them back.
- Terror From Below — Enemies that remain in the water for too long will be constricted by tentacles and crushed.
- Call of the Deep — Belches a torrent of water that inflicts 162825 Frost damage on impact to nearby enemies.
- Destroying these tentacles allows the Kul Tiran Engineer to repair the broken artillery that is scattered throughout the wreckage.
- Guard the wreckage surrounding Viq'Goth.
- Hull Cracker — Continuously smashes the ground when not engaged in melee combat, inflicting 97695 Physical damage to everyone.
- Slam — The tentacle slams the ground, inflicting 97695 Physical damage and knocking back all enemies in a cone in front of the caster.
- Constricting Terror
- Erupt from the water to crush enemies who have been away from land too long.
- Crushing Embrace — A tentacle erupts from the water and crushes its prey for 48848 Physical damage every 1 sec for 30 sec.
- Once a cannon is repaired, it can be used against Viq'Goth.
- Blast — Fires cannon balls that explode on impact.
- Eradication — Fires a blast of water that inflicts 162825 Frost damage to all enemies within 10 yards.
- Tiragarde Sound
- Erupting Darkness — Hurls a powerful blast of energy that inflicts Shadow damage to the current target.
- During alpha, Viq'Goth was initially named Kraken, and then Behamat, before being changed to its current name.
- His adventure guide entry also read: "Summoned from the depths by Lady Ashvane to destroy what remains of Boralus' defenses, Viq'Goth has devastated the harbor. Capable of pulling entire galleons to the crushing depths, this leviathan must be defeated before the Kul Tiran fleet is destroyed."
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.