Vision of Time (quest)
|End||Chief Telemancer Oculeth|
|Level||120 (Requires 120)|
Chief Telemancer Oculeth believed there would be a way to go back to Draenor and get the Mag'har orcs to join the Horde.
This tale begins with a visit to Oculeth in Zuldazar...
<Name>, it is good to see you. I have been in need of an assistant to attune this fragment for some time now.
- Quest accept
- Eitrigg says: Warchief, years ago, the Horde pursued the fugitive Garrosh Hellscream to an echo of the Draenor I once knew.
- Eitrigg says: In saving Draenor from Garrosh and the Burning Legion, this champion earned the trust of the orcs there. They owe the Horde a debt. I propose we collect what is owed to us.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: An army of militant orcs from another world? Trained soldiers... weapons waiting to be fixed upon the Alliance. Interesting...
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: I see the value in this plan. But I thought the door to that other Draenor had closed.
- Eitrigg says: I have obtained a fragment of the artifact Garrosh used to travel to that other world. I believe it can open the way again... but I will need help to do it.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Our nightborne allies possess a particular affinity for teleportation. I suggest you draw upon their knowledge to aid you on your journey.
- Eitrigg says: By your leave, Warchief. Come, <name>.
Chief Telemancer Oculeth believes that we can use it to go there once more and collect on our debt with the native orcs of that world.
We must meet with Oculeth in Zuldazar. He awaits our arrival with the fragment in hand.
- Patch 8.2.5 (2019-09-24): Quest giver changed from Eitrigg, text updated.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.