Jungle troll |
|Sources: Warlords of Draenor|
The only major building in this outpost is decided on the commander, which is either an armory or an arcane sanctum. There is a command table in these buildings for completing and starting new garrison missions.
- Overseer Axefist
- Paoni Softhoof <Innkeeper>
- Mo'jimba <Flight Master>
- Beastmaster Tagh <Stable Master>
- Shadow Hunter Kajassa
- Knight-Lord Dranarus
- Wixxa the Sapper <Explosives>
- Foreman Grobash
- Provisioner Naya
- Morketh Bladehowl (prisoner)
- Magister Krelas (visitor)
- Vol'jin's Arsenal
- Vol'jin's Arsenal will provide higher quality weapons and armor for your troops.
- Once fully operational, Vol'jin's Arsenal grants the use of [Artillery Strike] within Talador.
- Artillery Strike — Orders your Armory to begin an artillery strike at the targeted location. The Armory will fire 3 volleys over 3 sec. Each volley deals X damage to all affected enemies and stunning them for 3 sec. Instant, 3 charges (3.333 min cooldown)
- Will eventually grant Morketh Bladehowl as a follower.
- Arcane Sanctum
- The Arcane Sanctum will transform some of your forces into powerful spellcasters.
- Once fully operational, the Arcane Sanctum grants the use of [Guardian Orb] within Talador.
- Guardian Orb — Summons a Guardian Orb at your location that electrocutes enemies within 15 yards for 9600 to 14400 damage every 2 sec for 30 sec. (5 min cooldown)
- Will eventually grant Magister Krelas as a follower.
- Will also provide a permanent portal back to the garrison.