The Vote Kick system was introduced in Patch 3.3 with the Dungeon Finder Tools. It can be used to remove a player when a majority of the group as a whole believes that replacing the player is in the best interests of the dungeon group.
Using the Vote Kick feature too often will not allow a player to initiate a Vote Kick for 2 hours.
Anyone in the group can initiate a "vote kick." When someone wants to remove a player from the random group, they right-click on the player's portrait frame in the party UI, and selects Vote to kick. A message window appears, prompting the initiating player to enter a reason for the kick. This reason is presented to the other three party members with the option to accept the reason and kick the player, or deny the reason and keep the player in the group. If the majority of the group chooses to kick the player, they will be automatically removed and a role check will be initiated. The kicked player does not gain the debuff, nor do they see the reason given by the player who initiated the vote kick.
- A vote to kick a member may not be initiated during, or for a short time after combat.
- A vote to kick a member may not be initiated in the first 15 minutes of a group.
- Only two members may be kicked from a group.
- If a player DC's, they cannot be kicked for a full minute to give the player a fair chance to reconnect.
- Patch 3.3.5 (2010-06-22): The functionality of the Vote Kick feature in the Dungeon Finder will now behave differently according to a player's history with the system. Players using the Dungeon Finder who rarely vote to kick players from a group, or rarely abandon groups before a dungeon is complete, will find that the Vote Kick option will have no cooldown. For players who frequently abandon groups or vote to kick other players, the Vote Kick option will be kept on a cooldown. This functionality will adjust itself as a player's behavior while using the Dungeon Finder changes.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Players who use the Vote Kick option will now be prompted to provide a reason for kicking a party member. This reason will be presented to everyone in the party except for the person voted to be kicked.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Vote Kick feature introduced with Dungeon Finder tool. 
- Kicked in LFG (follower) (hidden) - Number of times the player kicked someone in LFG, voting, but not initiating
- Kicked in LFG (target) (hidden) - Number of times the player has been kicked by someone in LFG
- Kicked in LFG (initiator) (hidden) - Number of times the player kicked someone in LFG, initiating the kick
- Abandoned LFG (hidden) - Number of times the player abandoned an LFG dungeon
- Completed LFG (hidden) - Number of times the player completed an LFG dungeon