|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.6.
|Start||Commander Marcus Johnson|
|End||Commander Marcus Johnson|
|Level||85 (Requires 85)|
|Category||Tol Barad Peninsula|
|Reputation||+250 Baradin's Wardens|
|Rewards||16 54 1 at 85|
Escort a Farson Hold Prisoner to safety. The hold is located on the northwestern tip of the island.
- Farson Prisoner Escorted
We have sent at least 3 different recon groups to investigate Farson Hold in the last few weeks. Sadly, not one of them has returned back with any info.
At this point, all we can hope is that they are being held alive as prisoners. I need you to infiltrate the keep and help get our soldiers back. This won't be easy <name>, but if anyone can help us, it's you.
("Farson Prisoner: This guy looks like he could use some help.")
Were you able to save any of our men?
You saved our men! No words can express our gratitude <name>.
You will receive: 16 54, 1x , 250 reputation with Baradin's Wardens.
The prisoner is exceptionally clueless about where to go to get out of the keep, and does not simply follow you out. Instead, he wanders around the keep, passing up the obvious exit, even going up the steps of one of the towers.
- Farson Hold Prisoner says: Hmm... I can't remember which way to go here. Let's try this side!
- Prisoner runs to one of the back rooms.
- Farson Hold Prisoner says: Bah! This just looks like a dead end. Let's head back the other way.
- Prisoner heads back, continues straight to the stairs. Heads upwards two landings.
- Farson Hold Prisoner says: Hmmm... This stairway does not look promising at all. Let's head back to the courtyard and see if there is another way out.
- Returns to the courtyard, spies the obvious gate house.
- Farson Hold Prisoner says: Now we are making progress! This is the way out for sure. Looks like a lot of guards though so I really need you to help me out!
- Runs through the gate house headed for freedom.
- Depending on respawn rates and timings, there may be 4-5 guards total around the gate house. Likely, though, you killed these entering the keep.
- Prisoner runs down the road to where some horses are tied to hitching posts.
- Farson Hold Prisoner says: I think I can use that horse to make it the rest of the way. Thanks!
- Runs to a horse, hops on, and rides off.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2011-03-16): The quest "Walk A Mile In Their Shoes" has not always been correctly awarding players with quest credit after completing the escort event. This quest is being temporarily disabled and removed from the achievement criteria for . This fix will require a realm restart to take effect.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): The Farson Keep Prisoner summoned for the quest "Walk A Mile In Their Shoes" will now only be visible to the player who summoned him.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.