- Blind Recompense - Hurls hammers of divine light in a line in front of the caster. Each hammer inflicts Holy damage to all targets within 4 yards of the impact.
- Light of Truth - Divine light fills the area around the caster healing anyone touching the zone for 4625 to 5375 damage every 1.5 sec.
- Wail of the Restless - Knocks all nearby enemies back inflicting Shadow damage.
- Wandering Vindicator says: I have seen your kind before, flying among the mountains to the south. Why have you come here?
Thinking the player is a high arakkoa, he engages in combat.
- At 1% health
- The old paladin suddenly gasps. A look of rapture crosses his face and he blinks, seeing you for the first time.
- Wandering Vindicator says: I... I can feel the Light again! I am freed of her curse. I... I see the way to Auchindoun.
- Wandering Vindicator says: Take my sword, which rests upon the stone. May it guide you when your faith falters, hero.
The , Hope, is embedded in the ground just in front of the gravestone in the central planter. Next to the sword is an Unmarked Journal, which has information about the Wandering Vindicator.
To check whether Event, copy and paste this command into the chat window:
If a "true" appears in the chat window, Event; "false" indicates the opposite.
|34204||The Wandering Vindicator has been defeated|
|34205||Hope has been looted|
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2016-07-27): Wandering Vindicator's Light of Truth healing debuff no longer remains active on players who leave Draenor.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.