|Level||50 (Requires 50)|
- Speak to Prophet Velen
It is curious that in our moment of need, their resources are stretched too thin to lend so much as a single blade.
Wrynn has already denied Tyrande aid. Witness it for yourself.
You will receive:
- 11 70
- 8,950 XP
This will not stand.
Nothing a human king says will deter Tyrande now, but he still has the chance to act.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Velen, please share what happened with <name>.
Talk to Velen.
- It is good to see you again, <name>. Your aid on Argus has not been forgotten. (To players who have done the Argus storyline.)
- Good tidings, <name>. (To players who didn't quest through Argus.)
- Please show me what happened.
A cutscene plays.
- Anduin Wrynn says: I wish things were different, High Priestess. But with the war raging in both Arathi and Zandalar, an assault on Darkshore would stretch us too thin.
- Tyrande Whisperwind says: My people need action, not excuses! We will not languish in Stormwind while the Horde defiles our lands!
- Anduin Wrynn says: I vow we will recover Teldrassil before the war is over. But we face dwindling resources and rising casualties. If I can ask for your patience for a while longer--
- Tyrande Whisperwind says: No. We will reclaim our home now.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Tyrande...
- Tyrande turns away from the table.
- Tyrande Whisperwind says: We shall have vengeance for the slain, and show Sylvanas that she has not won! And if the Alliance will not aid us...we shall do so alone.
- Tyrande leaves.
The cutscene ends.
- Sira Moonwarden says: Tyrande left for Darkshore ahead of our army. She intends to wrest it from the Horde herself.
- Anduin sighs.
- Anduin Wrynn says: I see.
- Anduin Wrynn says: <Name>, our forces in Zuldazar have not yet begun their assault. With your aid, we may be able to succeed on both fronts.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.