|Level||45 (Requires 45)|
|Category||Demon Hunter Campaign|
Kill War'zuul the Provoker.
- War'zuul the Provoker slain
There'ss some obnoxious demon lord up there who's been yelling for hourss.
Would you please shut him up already? I'm getting a terrible headache!
Have you taken care of the awful demon yet, <name>?
It'ss about time you shut that demon up. Thanksss...
- 16,450 XP
If you haven't noticed by, War'zuul the Provoker is the demon that you've been hearing frequently yell:
- War'zuul the Provoker yells: You cannot escape! Our reach is endless!
- War'zuul the Provoker yells: Your world crumbles around you, mortals. We cannot be stopped!
- War'zuul the Provoker yells: Feel your hearts wrench as the grasp of Sargeras tightens around your world!
- War'zuul the Provoker yells: The downfall of your world has begun!
- War'zuul the Provoker yells: Weak flesh and brittle bones... You are no match for the Legion!
Mount up on the nearby Illidari Felbat, who'll then fly you to the upper level of the Tomb of Sargeras. Stay away from any Legion Cannons, which will start to self-destruct upon being attacked. Once you've fought your way through most of the demons, use to pull away the mobs near War'zuul the Provoker to avoid pulling War'zuul himself.
With the rest dealt with, you are now ready to fight War'zuul. Avoid his AoE abilities and be ready to use cooldowns as necessary.
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.