Destroy 6 Opengut Behemoths in Andorhal.
- Opengut Behemoth slain (6)
You fools will never defeat the Scourge with those abominations running around. Koltira blathers on about reducing their numbers, but the Scourge's best weapon here in Andorhal can be found in those lumbering brutes that are throwing my deathguards around like ragdolls.
I won't have it. <name>, enter the battlefield and destroy those monsters.
How long must I wait before you've done my bidding, <race>?
With the behemoths out of the way, our victory against the Scourge is inevitable.
Our current chances against the Alliance aren't quite as favorable... but that's no concern of yours. Not yet, anyhow.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Putrid Mail Boots and Belt of Recklessness added as rewards.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.