- Warbot Ignition Key
- Use: Teaches you how to summon this companion.
Warbot Ignition Key teaches you how to summon the Warbot companion. Filling it with or will cause it to fight nearby Warbots filled with the opposing color.
Players in the United States who signed up for the Choose Your Side promotion got this item (a Wonderworks toy) mailed to them by Jepetto Joybuzz. This item is still mailed to new characters on an account that has already signed up to receive it.
You are now the proud owner of a cunningly-crafted Wonderworks orginal: the Warbot!
Be sure to keep your pint-sized pugilist filled with fuel for maximum fun. But remember; Color's the same, All will be tame; Red plus blue, A fight will brew!
Those who did not sign up for the promotion were unable to obtain the item until patch 5.0.4, which made it available for 500 from toy vendors (see below).
A fighting robot fueled by delicious red or blue electrolytes.
- Mechanical: Comes back to life once per battle returning to 20% health.
- +50% damage from -33% damage from
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 4|
|Level 10||Level 15||Level 20|
- The Warbot appears as a common card for the Warrior class in the Goblins vs Gnomes expansion of Hearthstone. The flavor text reads: "Mass production of warbots was halted when it was discovered that they were accidentally being produced at "sample size.""
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2012-10-04): Players can no longer sell the Warbot Ignition Key to vendors after retrieving it from the mailbox or purchasing it from Jepetto Joybuzz.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Can now be bought for 500 from Blax Bottlerocket, Clockwork Assistant, Craggle Wobbletop and Jepetto Joybuzz.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Name changed from "Battle-Bot" to "Warbot." Ignition Key and in-game mail changed as well.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): This item is no longer available.
- Patch 3.1.3 (2009-06-02): Added.