Warcraft III/Patch 1.13b
|Release date||December 19, 2003|
|Patches • Patches category|
Patch 1.13b was a minor patch that was released on December 19, 2003.
- Fixed an issue related to copy protection.
- We are aware of some new issues that came up with the release of the 1.13 patch. We will be releasing a 1.14 patch in the near future that addresses some of these issues, including:
- Custom save games from version 1.12 (including those from Orc Act I) incorrectly recognize Hero Agility, causing slow attack speeds after the 1.13 patch is applied. This will be fixed in the 1.14 patch.
- Town Portal always places your units to the lower right side of your town hall instead of the location you clicked, as it previously did. This will be fixed in the 1.14 patch.
- If you research the Skeletal Mage upgrade, then you will no longer be able to use the Raise Dead skill on the corpses inside a Meat Wagon. This will be fixed in the 1.14 patch.
- When a unit with Unholy Frenzy is Polymorphed or Hexed, the unit permanently loses 75% of its attack speed. This will be fixed in the 1.14 patch.
- If an Orc player uses the spell Spirit Link, and one of the linked units is a Troll Berserker with the Berserk ability active, then all units linked with that Troll will take the increased damage penalty associated with the Berserk ability. This will be fixed in the 1.14 patch.
- If a unit casting a channeling spell dies from Mana Flare, the channeled spell lingers in the area permanently. This will be fixed in the 1.14 patch.
- The Call to Arms command does not work if you click the button an EVEN number of times. This will be fixed in the 1.14 patch.
- Any other confirmed issues that we can fix in time for the release of the 1.14 patch.
Regarding balance, we are currently assessing the state of balance of 1.13 based on user feedback, online testing, and the review of replays. Although we will make some number of balance changes in 1.14, these have yet to be determined.
We appreciate the community's patience and support in our endeavor to further tune the play balance, enhance the feature set, and increase the stability of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.