|Release date||January 28, 2020|
|Patches • Patches category|
Warcraft III patch 1.32.0 is the Warcraft III: Reforged patch.
Relive the events of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne with Warcraft III: Reforged. Experience the epic origin stories of Warcraft, now more stunning and evocative than ever before, with vivid recreations of every hero, unit, building, and environment.
- Install, update, and launch Warcraft III from the Blizzard Battle .net app.
- Includes integrated Groups and Chat.
- Restored three prologue missions from the original Warcraft III Demo: Riders on the Storm, The Fires Down Below, and Countdown to Extinction.
- Updated terrain, mission difficulty, and added auto-saves for all missions.
- Updated art and layout of major cities from three of Warcraft's iconic cities: Dalaran, Silvermoon, and Stratholme.
- Updated all campaign characters and visual assets.
- Equip hero skins, choose your favorite portrait, and browse unlockable campaign and matchmaking rewards.
- Locale support added for Spanish (Latin America) and Portuguese (Brazil).
- Locale support updated for Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish (Spain).
Menus and Options
- Added "Grid" or traditional hotkey layouts.
- New gameplay settings for unit health bars, team colors, hero status bars, and cooldown display.
- Classic Account linking to keep your historic wins.
- Legacy accounts will expire in 90 days, so link as soon as possible.
- Toggle between Classic and Reforged mode for graphics and campaign content.
Versus - Competitive Matchmaking
- Queue for heads-up battle with the new matchmaking system for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, or 4-person "Free For All" melee.
- Create your group and join 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4 together.
We've posted our Known Issues List in the Warcraft III Bug Report forum. Please ensure your drivers are up to date before reporting issues.