- Warglaive of Azzinoth
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Main Hand
- Speed 2.60
- 23 – 39 Damage
- (11.9 damage per second)
- +9 Agility
- +20 Stamina
- +9 Critical Strike
- The Twin Blades of Azzinoth (1/2 pieces)
- (2) Set: Your melee attacks have a chance to increase your haste by 180 for 10 sec.
(2) Set: Increases attack power by 84 when fighting Demons.
- Durability 130 / 130
- Classes: Warrior, Rogue, Death Knight, Monk, Demon Hunter
- Requires Level 70
- Sell Price: 20 15 2
Warglaive of Azzinoth is a legendary one-handed sword that drops from Illidan Stormrage at the Black Temple in Shadowmoon Valley. Warglaive of Azzinoth is part of a two piece set called The Twin Blades of Azzinoth. The world's first main-hand Warglaive of Azzinoth dropped for Celalia, a rogue. The off-hand sword that complements this also drops from Illidan.
- This item is not disenchantable, nor is it actually classified as a warglaive, as that category was added five expansions later in World of Warcraft: Legion.
- With patch 8.3.0, all legendaries but the Warglaives of Azzinoth are transmoggable. The transmogs can be unlocked by obtaining the , which is only available to demon hunters.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Item level squished.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now usable by Demon Hunters.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Stats squished.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now usable by Monks.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now usable by Death Knights.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): No longer grants Attack Power. Stamina increased.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Added.